UK Hypnosis Convention 2019 - Last night I had the honour of delivering the keynote address at the gala dinner to 230 guests.
It was a go deep or go home situation. In what was a lovely surprise my friend and chief howler Tim A. Cummins wrote an introduction to my work which Adam Eason read out.
In summary my message was encouragement..
- To assist those in our community, who wish to assist people in theirs.
- To create a practice, that is accepting enough that it can say 'yes to everything' that your client brings into it. Spacious enough to accommodate their pain, their discomfort, their self-doubt, and do so without judgement.
- To study. Not because we seek certainty. But because you wish to be in service to deeper levels of human flourishing.
- To be bold. Engage in self-hypnosis every day.
- To be curious. Test your assertions in the laboratory of your own life.
- To be hypnosis. Reveal your will to act and to shine a light on the possibility of a better future for...
Periodically we send newsletters, notifications, reviews and free resources to our members.
This involves you sharing your email with us, and confirming that you would like to be sent our updates.
Your name and email will of course be protected and not be shared with or sold of any third parties.
You can unsubscribe at any time.