UK Hypnosis Convention 2019 - Last night I had the honour of delivering the keynote address at the gala dinner to 230 guests.
It was a go deep or go home situation. In what was a lovely surprise my friend and chief howler Tim A. Cummins wrote an introduction to my work which Adam Eason read out.
In summary my message was encouragement..
- To assist those in our community, who wish to assist people in theirs.��
- To create a practice, that is accepting enough that it can say 'yes to everything' that your client brings into it. Spacious enough to accommodate their pain, their discomfort, their self-doubt, and do so without judgement.�
- To study. Not because we seek certainty. But because you wish to be in service to deeper levels of human flourishing.�
- To be bold. Engage in self-hypnosis every day.
- To be curious. Test your assertions in the laboratory of your own life. ��
- To be hypnosis. Reveal your will to act and to shine a light on the possibility of a better future for everybody you come into contact with.��
Thanks to Adam Eason for the encouragement and opportunity to share ideas with my peers, friends and UKHC family.
Thanks to Milton H. Erickson for the cameo.